Experience the healing and rejuvenating effects of massage in Personal Training Professionals of New Canaan's Therapeutic Massage Center (TMC).
Our licensed therapists are trained in a variety of massage disciplines, so you're sure to find exactly what you need.
Visits to the TMC can help you to:
- Relieve tired, stressed or sore muscles
- Improve flexibility
- Work through injuries and pain
- Increase recovery from strenuous exercise
- Improve energy level and alertness
- Prevent injuries
- Our TMC offers a comprehensive range of services. We've listed a few of the most popular below.
- Deep Tissue Massage – to release chronic patterns of muscular tension.
- Pressure Point Therapies – which utilize finger, forearm, elbow, knee, and heel pressure applied to a specific point, usually related to the Oriental meridian.
- Swedish Massage – a system of long strokes that includes kneading and friction techniques combined with active and passive movements of the joints.